--> How the Dom Stole Christmas... | BDSM Unveiled


How the Dom Stole Christmas...

Every Dom, every subbie all like Christmas a lot…

But Grimly,Who lived in the remote north, Did NOT!

Grimly hated Christmas! The whole Christmas season!

Now, please don’t ask why. No one quite knows the reason.

It could be his head wasn’t screwed on just right,

It could be, perhaps, that his leathers were too tight.

But I think that the most likely reason to explain all of that,

May have been that his subbie was just too much of a brat.

Whatever the reason, His clothes or his girl,

He stood there on Christmas Eve, hating the world,

Staring down from his dungeon with a sour, Grimly frown,

He eyed up his girl in her long latex gown.

For he knew she was a good girl down beneath,

Though she would deny it, and lie through her teeth:

“I wont obey you!” she snarled with a sneer,

“Even though its Christmas! I have no fear!”

Then he growled, with his Grimly fingers nervously drumming,

“behave or I’ll stop YOU and Christmas from coming!”

For Tomorrow, he knew, what lie in his sack,

A chastity belt that would tie up her cunt and her crack!

And the she would scream and beg and she’d plead!

She’d gladly allow him to drag her around on a lead!

She would want to please him and to obey,

In return for him granting orgasm and play!



And the more Grimly thought of this devious plan,

The more he thought, “I must do what I can!”

“Why, for three years I’ve put up with it now!”

”This Christmas I’ll have a good girl! But HOW?”

Then he got an idea! A deviousl idea!

Grimly GOT A deviously, sadistic IDEA!”

I know just what to do!” The Grim laughed in his throat.

And he pulled on a Santy Claus hat and a coat.

And he chuckled, and clucked, “What a great Grimly trick!”

“With this coat and this hat, I look just like Saint Nick!”

“All I need is a reindeer…” Grimly looked around.

But, since reindeer are scarce, there was none to be found.

Did that stop the old Grimly? No! The Grim simply said,

“If I can’t find a reindeer, she’ll be one instead!”

So he dressed his girl up in her pony gear,

With her head harness tied tight round her ears.

THEN He put on her antlers she was bound nice and tight ,

Grim proclaimed “ you’ll be a good girl tonight!’.

Then Grimly said, “Giddap!” And she pranced around,

As he looked at his girl, all nicely bound.

He knew that in bondage she gets quite spacy,

Quite turned on, horny and rather quite racy!

“I‘ll have you where I Want”he proclaimed with a shout

“I will do what I can to knock this brattiness out!”



“Oh yes my girl,” the old Grimly Claus hissed,

As he took out her bit gag and gave her a kiss.

She was spacy and floating away somewhere,

Forgetting she was dangerously in his lair.

And in his control and under his power,

He would make her submit and grovel and cower.

He undid her harness and said with a grin,

‘Here’s my Christmas bondage sack, I’m putting you in!’’

And then in the morning I’ll have the best present ever!”

”A spacy girl in bondage who wants to endeavour,

To obey me and please me and do what she can,

To make me the happiest dominant man!”

He laid her down in his Christmas sack,

Making sure the restraints were tight, he didn’t like slack.

Why, that Grimly even wired her ass and her pussy,

He liked her pain to be fancy, in that way he’s fussy!

“And NOW!” grinned the Grimly, “I will start the transformation!”

”Tomorrow you’ll be the best sub in the nation!”

And he turned on the juice and turned up the power,

As the clocked ticked round to the midnight hour.

She screamed, she groaned and she begged :

”Please Master, I’ll be good, I’ll be good instead,

“I’ll change my ways, I’ll be a good girl,

This Christmas please I’ll give you the world”



“I cant stop Christmas coming, but I can control you,

And if you’re honest you do love that too!”

”You like to feel helpless and under my spell,

Even though to you I’m the bastard from hell!”

“If you want to orgasm then beg me now!”

”Please master’ she begged ‘please, please oooh oww!”

’I want to know that I’ll get what I want’ Grimly said,

”When I open my sack and let you into my bed,

As its Christmas I’ll be nice and you may cum

As I have to admit, with you I have fun!”

’But’ grimly said ‘you have to be good from now on’’

or tomorrow till next Christmas, the belt I will don!”

’Oh no please Master, dont lock me in that!”

“it’s really uncomfortable and makes me look fat!”

Grimly grinned and he said ‘well that is up to you,

be good and it’ll still be easy to go to the loo!”

“But that is the threat,” grinned Grimly, “that you have to hear!”

That is what’ll happen if you’re not good this year!”

’Yes master’ she said ‘I promise this now,

I’ll do what you want, but please tell me how,

You’ve managed to cast this spell over me,

I really am confused over how this could be!”

”Well my dear its simple, I want you to behave

and enjoy your fantasy of being my SLAVE!”



Post title: " How the Dom Stole Christmas... "
Red line

Post a Comment

Comment here

Blog Archive
Translate

Website developed and optimized by Marco Belcastro Bara
Powered by Blogger.com

2012- All rights reserved Protected by Copyscape

All articles-posts are Copyrighted BDSM Unveiled. Original BDSM Lifestyle Content - BDSM Relationships and may not be reproduced on other websites without permission

All logos, trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners and used here for identification purposes only

Some photos that appear on this site might be copyrighted by their respective owners.

If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear here please contact us and the images will be promptly removed. Thanks!