--> Being Thankful | BDSM Unveiled

Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner in America, I thought it would be the perfect time to reflect on the things that I am grateful for and hopefully, it will help you too also find things in your life to be grateful for as well.



So much to be Thankful for.

In General: 

  • Being Alive - I am grateful for everyday that I wake up. It means that I have another chance to experience life, change things if I want to, or start anew.

there is always something to be thankful for

  • My Health - Even with the chronic health issues I face, I am very grateful for the relative good health I have. 
  • Friends - Lots of people say that you can't make real friends online. I think many of us have proved them wrong many times over. I am very grateful for the close true friends I have made over the years and that have stuck with me through all of the trials and tribulations. 
  • Family - I'm grateful for having Padrone. He is always encouraging me, protecting me, loving me, and guiding me. He loves me unconditionally. I'm grateful for my two beautiful boys that I always carry with me in my heart. I am also grateful for my parents. Though they may not agree with my decisions, they still are there for me.

Thankful people are happy.

BDSM Related:

  • Padrone - I'm grateful for the love, care, guidance, discipline, protection, strength and structure he gives me. I'm grateful for him allowing me to be myself and express myself and my submission in the ways I do. I'm grateful that we found each other and for every single day I have with him.
  • Community - I'm thankful everyday for all of the people that send me emails and comments letting me know my articles or advice made a little difference in their lives. My passion is to help as many people as I can by sharing my knowledge and experiences with them. 
  • Submission Itself - being submissive and being able to submit completely has given me a freedom in my soul unlike anything else ever could. It has made me stronger as a person, but also humble. It has helped me grow and learn as well as to become very adaptive. It has taught me much about myself and the world around me.
  • Readers/Followers/FansAnd last but not least, I am grateful to all of you, my readers, followers, and fans. You are the reason I started blogging in the first place. I love helping you whenever I can and knowing that you gained additional knowledge in your own path into the BDSM Lifestyle makes me happier than I can express in words. 
Thank you all for your continued support and I hope to keep writing things that encourage you explore our world even deeper. 

thank you all

I encourage you to make your own list of things to be grateful, whether it's BDSM related or things in General. You might be surprised at what you come up with. 

- Michelle Fegatofi



Post title: " Being Thankful "
Red line

Post a Comment

Comment here

Blog Archive
Translate

Website developed and optimized by Marco Belcastro Bara
Powered by Blogger.com

2012- All rights reserved Protected by Copyscape

All articles-posts are Copyrighted BDSM Unveiled. Original BDSM Lifestyle Content - BDSM Relationships and may not be reproduced on other websites without permission

All logos, trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners and used here for identification purposes only

Some photos that appear on this site might be copyrighted by their respective owners.

If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear here please contact us and the images will be promptly removed. Thanks!