--> BDSM UNVEILED NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION: Just BE You! | BDSM Unveiled

Every year that I have been writing this blog, I write a year end resolutions post.

Last year, I encouraged you to renew your connections with your partner and yourself. This year, I want you to learn to just be you, the real you!

BDSM Just be you

I have had a year filled with many different health problems, helping others tackle their relationship issues, and dealing with other adverse situations. There are have also been many wonderful high points for me. Beautiful memories and events that have helped me grow as a person in both confidence and knowledge. I can honestly say that my followers and friends have really challenged me this past year by some of the questions they asked me to tackle but in doing so, I have broadened my thinking on many different subjects.

BDSM Unveiled 2014 year in review

My Padrone has had to cope with my health issues this year that affected all aspects of our lives at some point. He has been my rock and shelter from the storms but also was my biggest supporter and fan. I gained a greater confidence in my writing as well as my body image with him just being his wonderful self.

Make No New Year's resolutions

I am not making any resolutions for 2015. I decided that this is the year that I'm just going to be me. Here are some things I know will happen not change. My weight will go up and down. I will have periods of time in which I exercise every day and weeks I won't. I will most likely have to deal with some type of health issue. I will have times in which I do not like my body and ones in which I think I look like a super model. I will have insecurities. I will grow and learn new things. There will be some down times but there will be many more happy ones. Padrone will always be there to support me, guide me, love me and take care of me. I will love, honor, obey and support Padrone. I know there will be rough patches in our relationship, but they will just bring us closer together in the end.

Be the best you can be

I ask you to make the resolution to just be yourself also. Don't try to make yourself lose weight because society says you have too. Do whatever you want to. Become confident in who you are, what you look like and try to love yourself. Don't make resolutions that you honestly know you won't keep. When you do make those and don't succeed, most of the time you feel guilt and that makes your entire outlook of yourself go down.

Be Yourself

I hope that some of you will follow my example. I think it will make for a much better year and a happier one.

2015 New Year

From Padrone Marco and I, we wish you all a safe, healthy, and happy 2015!!!!




Post title: " BDSM UNVEILED NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION: Just BE You! "
Red line

2 comments :

  1. That is some of the best advice I have heard in a very long time. I completely agree with you on that. Thank You ever so much for all you have done for the leather community. You are one fabulous lady in all you do I applaud you. May your New Years be bright and happy with your Padrone and all your health issues this year be minor.
    Happy New Years My Dear.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive
Translate

Website developed and optimized by Marco Belcastro Bara
Powered by Blogger.com

2012- All rights reserved Protected by Copyscape

All articles-posts are Copyrighted BDSM Unveiled. Original BDSM Lifestyle Content - BDSM Relationships and may not be reproduced on other websites without permission

All logos, trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners and used here for identification purposes only

Some photos that appear on this site might be copyrighted by their respective owners.

If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear here please contact us and the images will be promptly removed. Thanks!